Steampunk Cobbler (DnB) Steampunk Cobbler (DnB)

Bad Ass. Breakbeat and DnB are always awesome and frankly you style is pretty original. The piano was an awesome touch, plus the bass wasn't too in your face, I like it.

FWTR (Arcane RMX) FWTR (Arcane RMX)

Bouncy and fun. It's catchy and dance-able.

ArcaneSoul responds:

<:D

Don't You Tell On Me Don't You Tell On Me

Interesting style, the distortion could be toned down in some parts where it interferes with the beat (unless thats on purpose :I) It's different and pretty cool to listen to. 4/5.

70s Soviet Cinema 70s Soviet Cinema

Damn brilliant in organization and fun to listen to. I love it.

Reflections (Prog. House) Reflections (Prog. House)

Fucking love this. The description of chill pretty much suits the track perfectly. This is like deadmau5 meets stimming, which is a great combination. I actually wanna know if I could maybe remix it? Depending on what vsts you used. Message me if you're cool with it man.

Andersson187 responds:

Glad you like it! Well i would love to have someone remixing it. But sadly I've overwritten the project file :(. If i still had I'd send you stems and midi, but i don't :/. Anyway, i was actually inspired by deadmau5 (which would explain the synth lead).

Tukki Bait Tukki Bait

Reminds me of Diplo :D This is pretty cool man, it's not obnoxious as hell. I feel like in a dance hall setting this would do really well. I feel it just needs more oomff, more greasy bass.

Janze - Demo 4 Janze - Demo 4

A bit slow to start, but otherwise uplifting and fun to listen to. I think you really should extend this man, there's a lot you can do with it.

The Bio-Hazard Zoo The Bio-Hazard Zoo

Great stuff man. This reminds me of some Load era-Metallica with some Kyuss undertones. Great stuff.

ThermalLaser responds:

lol... Thanks man! I think you're the first person I ever seen make a Kyuss reference. That's fuckin' awesome!

Sir Sirius - Electrostep 1.4 Sir Sirius - Electrostep 1.4

Nice!

I really like it! The over all synth section was great, a bit repetitive in the begining though. Over all I think this some great stuff though man, keep up the excellent work. The drop was excellent

Coming Home? Coming Home?

Not to bad...

Really something that you'd hear in a game. Lots of emotion behind it, but I think it could be a bit longer, with maybe a bit of a build, sort of like a more present string section. But otherwise this is great!